This course takes a look at Great Britain and travel in and around the British Isles. Great Britain, an island about the size of Alabama, was the epicenter of world history for half a millennia and stretched to the furthest corners of the Earth. Its culture, history and mystery continues to draw us to this day.
What can you expect to learn?
- An encapsulated history of Great Britain
- A brief overview of London
- A sample of travel destinations and alternatives to London
- Logistics: Getting Britain
Travel tips, tricks, and handouts are provided. Bring your questions!
Who should take this class?
- Those new to overseas travel
- Those who are new to travel to Britain
- Those who have traveled to Britain, but have not traveled (much) outside of London
- Those interested in British history, culture and dialect
If you want to know more about Great Britain, prepare to have a lot of fun while preparing yourself for the trip of a lifetime!